Elephant OTK Deck Summary
With the release of Starforged Legends, there has been strong support to Forestcraft with cards like Airbound Barrage, Spring-Green Protection, and Cassiopeia.
Similar to the White Wolf & Silverbolt variant of OTK Forest, we use White Wolf to pull out King Elephant and reduce the cost to 0 to make a large damage combo together with Roaches. This is a slower variant of the traditional OTK Roach of course, as there are more expensive cards in the deck in exchange for higher combo damage potential. It will be interesting how this deck develops as we go further into the Starforged Legends format, and if this deck can perform consistently well in comparison to the dedicated Roach variant.
– Huge damage potential with King Elephant and Roaches
– Same OTK Roach core that can win before the big Elephant turn
– Consistent draws with Goblin Mage, Spring Green-Protection, White Wolf to tutor out your combo pieces
– Rewarding to play
– Harder deck to pilot
– Can brick if you draw your end curve/Elephants
– Amulets are sometimes clunky on the board
Fairy Circle, Goblin Mage, Spring-Green Protection are always a keep. Sylvan Justice against aggressive or midrange decks. Feena against slow decks. Wood of Brambles if I have the Fairy Circle.
OTK Roach: Slightly unfavored
Aggro: Slightly unfavored/even
D-Shift: Slightly favored
Midrange: Slightly favored
Nepthys: Slightly favored